Monday, March 28, 2022

Run Through

I met up with Bill on Saturday and we decided to run through the whole test.  We got through it in about an hour and half.  There were three minor mistakes in ho shin sul and probably the same amount in the ill soo sik.  The kick went terrible though.  I set the target up too high and was not targeting very well.  One too high and one too low.  Boy that stung.  We lowered the target holder a few inches and I was golden.  I definitely have to remember that!

After we finished up, I kept thinking that we missed something.  We sorted out a few things in the forms and we were heading out the door when Colette showed up.  We went through the exam, and she pointed out that we missed sparring!  The stuff we've been working on the whole last week.  Whoops!

The Region still hasn't found me a partner for the exam, but Colette didn't think much of it.  She said they'd grab somebody at the Shim Sa.  I hope that's true, because I don't things are going to work with me and a four-foot kid.  

I got to try on a dobok top to take a look at fit.  It feels like I'm getting closer!  


No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...