Thursday, March 03, 2022

Good Day? Great Day!

I've been getting up earlier than the alarm so I can sign into work way earlier than usual, so I don't feel rushed coming from beatings.  I have to leave class early so I can get to my first meeting on time, and I usually feel rushed to catch up.  No more!  I get my email and messages all squared away while doing jumping jacks and pushups.  After that I can go on to whatever warmups I need to focus on.

I've been mostly focused on the ho shin sul.  I'm practicing twice a day and this morning I remembered the whole thing!!  And mind you, this was done while I was barely awake.  I'm very proud.  

I got to class, and it was back to partner drills. But we went back to il soo sik.  Andy decided to throw a twist in by making me do them in reverse.  Gads!  That was a complicated to say the least.  We didn't quite make it all the way through, but I did have a good time correcting some errors.  

I hope the rest of the day goes this well.

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...