Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Befuddled

I can't understand how exhausted I am.  I slept 8 hours and by rights I should be absolutely golden.  However today I was stumbling around like a drunk on a three bender.  Even after half a day has gone by, I'm finding it hard to think straight.  This morning was a train wreck.  I tried to warm up and couldn't remember anything in order.  I left coffee on the counter and had to go up and down the steps because I would forget keys, then wallet, etc.

I got to class and couldn't warm up well.  Just light stretching was about all I could manage. We were going to work on techniques today and thankfully started with Ho shin sul.  I gather now that I can do that in my sleep.  When we went to Il soo sik my brain ceased functioning all together.  Small details derailed progress almost immediately.  In ISS the first two techniques have a timing pattern.  I'm struggling to remember to do this every time.  After that the timing is just 1-2-3-4.  But I mess up and then I mess up over again.  Grrr.

I thought that things were going well after that, but my mind kept drifting or blanking out to be more specific.  That would throw things off pretty frequently.  After we got through that, Bill and I practiced working on his techniques and then time ran out.  I'm not even sure what happened at this point.  

I hope I wake up some time~

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...