Friday, April 01, 2022

Formulaic

Friday means forms!  I just assumed I'd be doing my three, ad infinitum.  But Andy switched gears on me.  He started at the very bottom of the forms and started working his way up.  I've haven't done these in over ten years, maybe more.  

The first two or three are pretty easy, but then take a significant turn.  Gads it was horrible.  I had to watch the people around me to get an idea of what the next move was.  Total rookie time.  We did that for about twenty minutes, and then he moved me to my regular three for the test.

I got through the three and it was time to run for the door.  The class went entirely too quick, but I had time to practice at home and was pleased that the four items related to yesterday's work were recalled!   Whoop!

On a side note, our teenage girl appeared to get lippy with Andy and he dressed her down a bit in front of the class.  Things went back to normal right away, but I didn't actually hear what she said.  She was responsive after thought.  Bill and me speculate that Bianca probably doesn't want to come, but her Mother, the dr, might want to be keeping her close.  Hah.

Drama.  For a minute. 

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...