Thursday, April 21, 2022

Masked And Massive

Last day before the start of the testing weekend.  I'm practicing my Il soo sik and Ho shin sul twice a day at this point and stretching my back three to five times a day.  I woke up this morning pain free and practically sprang out of bed.  Whoop!

I have to get out of bed once my mind starts to turn to beatings.  It means that I'm awake enough that the topical stuff of the day is coming through. I ended up getting up around 5:45.  I figured that was enough.  I got a little work done, warmed up a little and went into class a little early.  

I decided to wear my mask to class today because two folks traveled by plane and probably chose not to wear masks.  I'll stick to wearing them at the test as well due to the amount of people gathering.  I'll take it off for the actual test though.  I was huffing and puffing when we were doing the partner exercises though.  I was dying when we got to kicking drills.  I had to turn and get some fresh air at one point.  It went very well for me.  I was pretty stoked.  I hope to keep up this level of things.

Tomorrow I have a class in the morning and then I'm not sure what to do for the day.  I hope I don't drive myself nuts.  

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...