Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Two Days To Go

It seemed like months to go and now it's just a few days. I have a few more classes to squeeze in under my belt, but the adrenaline is coursing through my veins now and makes it hard to relax and just breath.  

I got up a bit early and warmed up by practicing.  It wasn't stellar due to me forgetting pieces and parts.  A sure sign of stress.  I know that so I wasn't beating myself up, but when I got to class I wasn't super thrilled by the making a lot of errors on our two mans drills.  Nothing was too horrible to be honest, but I wasn't sharp and had to think a lot about my next move.  

The good news was that Heather and Joseph showed up and that means we can pepper them with procedural questions for the next two days if we can.  Since I have to leave early I was a bit frustrated. 

Friday will be a long day for sure though.  I'll go to early class and be able to stay the whole hour since I took the day off from work.  Then I'll hang out and possibly ask questions if I'm allowed.  Then it's just waiting time till it's time to head to the next town where the Shim sa is being held at a Best Western.  

At least my back is holding up fairly well.  I wasn't really warmed up all the way until a little before I left class. Saturday morning will be a small challenge to get enough time to get ready before the test starts.  And not over do it.


No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...