Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Every Day Is A Test

Each week Andy has a new theme for us to learn.  As the Shim Sa gets near, he likes going over some basic stuff verbally, to see if we all know where we are.  Today, or this week, we are going over the last five of the articles of faith.  I found out that I had them written down incorrectly and so when he asked me for number eight I gave him the wrong one.  I got it correct on the third try, hah!

Bill and I ran through Ill soo sik pretty quickly.  I had only one hiccup on a foot change, so that was pretty great by my standards, but I was going to hard.  He warned me to slow down to conserve my energy.  We flew through ho shin sul and we still had time to do kicking drills and his ISS.  I was on fire!

Nine days to go and I'm back to studying terms.  Hah!

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...