Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Midweek Mangle

There wasn't actually any mangling other than my wrists and shoulders getting twisted pretty hard during ho shin sul.  Today was just a standard partners day.  I got partnered with Bill and we ripped through ho shin sul.  I did mine and he did his and I was able to remember everything.  I got one correction due to happy feet during the chicken wing.  I'm only supposed to be making two steps.  

We got most of the way through ill soo sik.  I ran into a few hiccups but I'm finding myself doing this due an issue with timing.  My practice is very repetitive and when we stop and address something else, or focus on a particular detail, I tend to get derailed.  That happened once today.  Still, improvement is occurring, just at a very small pace.  

No word on whether or not Bill will be my test attacker.  Probably still too many questions, but they told us that there won't be a mask requirement because the state doesn't require it.  So the org can't override that precedence.  

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...