Monday, April 11, 2022

Saturday Soiree

We had to meet up at 7:30 due to our schedules this Saturday.  Andy came out and watched us run through the test.  Since Bill has been approved as my partner I felt like we could really settle in with each other.  And since Andy was there it gave us an air of formality and pressure.  Anything that emulates the pressure of the exam is what I like.  I think it makes the actual test easier.

We ripped through the test in about forty minutes.  I only needed to do hohop (take a deep breath) a few times.  My errors continue to drop so that pleases me, but I have a few mistakes that vex me.  A foot placement here, a pause there, and so on.  Nagging stuff, but obvious to everyone watching.

The error count from Il soo sik was two I believe.  I can't actually remember anything else of note other than a repetitive error I get on one of the forms.  That's the foot placement thing.  I'm assured it minor, but if Andy can see it then others will see it for sure.

Endurance went well (125 punches in 30 seconds) and the break was smooth.  All in all, a good day.  I hope to continue at this level for the next week or so! 

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...