Friday, January 07, 2022

98 Days

Just a quick review of forms and a bit of Il soo sik today.  The snow all melted so Keith didn't have any problems with getting to class.  I'm really going to miss all his details. And how to deal with the possibility that my O dark thirty class might go away.  I'm not in love with getting up at five, but I'm not sure about how to deal with a progress slow down due to being in a larger class.

As usual, we ran through the forms and dug into finer details in hopes that some of the changes might stick. Keith calls it nit-picking, but I know as much as anyone that if you're killing the form during a test, every little boo-boo has a tendency to stand out. 

The stuff that actually confuses me is when he gives me a compliment and then says use that in other spots.  I guess I'm failure driven, hah!

We ran through some Il Soo Sik.  It still provides me with some challenges.  I'm in the struggle mode to remember names and then what moves.  So frustrating.  The pieces are there in my brain, but not coming together as I need them.  

Before Keith got in this morning, I notice a counter on the wall next to my name.  Great.  Now I know how many days there are until testing.  Ugh.

 

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...