Thursday, August 26, 2021

Straight Up Bassai

Second day of my training week is forms, but since Andy worked me on Bassai yesterday, I just assumed we'd work on something else.  We started with a few one-step combos to warm up, but he pointed out these are no long in circulation. He likes to revisit them on occasion to remember and help work on basics.

Then we jumped into Bassai and made it all the way to the end of the form.  Here's the rushed video I did as soon as I got home.

don't look too close

I am clearly not going to win any prizes with this, but I'm just doing reference videos so see where I need to work or just check progress.  Honestly I just don't want to forget stuff.  I have a lot of work to do.  

I'm glad that I was able to get through the whole thing.  During the learning I kept doing moves from the past.  Forgetting the past is tough some days.
 

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...