Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday Report

I got up with the alarm and a reasonably decent amount of sleep, and although that feels good, I was more excited by the fact that it was Friday.  The week has been long and tiring and I'm looking forward to a little mental relief.  Of course, we'll be working on trim on the doors and ceiling tonight, but we've put it off so long that we really need to lean in on the work when we can.  

Note to self - We just had the new stairway drywalled and textured.  

I periodically reach back and read what I was doing in times past. This acts as an informal diary for stuff going on in my life.

Today was some basics and forms.  I think Andy gets bored of doing the rote basics, so he makes something up for each of us to work on depending on skill level.  For me he ads in some stuff from the next level.  Since the normal stuff I do can get repetitive the few changes are a bit of relief.  It offers a window into what's coming up and kind of challenges me as well.

The rest of the class was forms, but I ended up helping Dr. C with her Il soo sik.  I acted as the shu (that guy that gets beat up) in hopes that it would help me sink some of that stuff in.  Nice.

Found out that there are only four questions on the closed book test.  Nice.  I have to draw some characters and know a few other things, but I feel very confident today.  

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...