Thursday, February 24, 2022

Catch UP



I'm a little behind in posts, but since we got back from vacay life seems like it's moving pretty fast.  I got to meet with Bill on Sunday to work out for an hour and then it was Monday evening class and so on.  Here we are on Thursday and I'm not sure what I can remember from the last few days.

I finished my second essay and turned that in for review and started studying pretty hard on a new area - the Moo Do values.  Thankfully there are only five, but I needed to learn the English and the Korean.  I think I've got those down.  

I've turned Tuesday into my test day.  Just before lunch I run through the whole thing just to test myself a bit and suss out my weak spots.

Ho shin sul (the wrist grabs and escapes) continues to be my weak spot.  I can to all the techniques, but to remember them on my own is a killer.  When I practiced on Tuesday, I felt pretty down in the dumps due to my reliance on my notes.  I felt better on Wednesday and today because when we did the drills in class I did fairly well.  I also did well on verbal testing.  

So, I think I'll keep banging away a bit every day on the wrists and the one-step sparring.  This weekend Bill and I will be able to work Saturday and Sunday so that should help quite a bit.



No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...