Monday, February 21, 2022

Weekend Update With Frosty

Hey all.  Just a quick note.  I'm trying to squeeze as much practice in as I can.  The count to the test is 60+ days.  One of the new Dans I mention here, Bill, says that he'll work with me as much as possible, so we got together yesterday for an hour of practice.  He's very complimentary which makes me feel wary because I don't feel the same level of matching confidence.

We went through Il soo sik and Ho shin sul which aren't a real issue but need constant refinement for all the tiny bits and pieces.  Colette came down and reminded me that all the paperwork needs to be in pretty quick.  Then she said we can take the closed book test in the next couple of weeks!  Talk about getting back to studying!  I need to get some terms reinforced and learn a few more!

I just need to work on everything to death!


No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...