The actually count turned out to be 102 because I missed two days in the last week due to travel. I couldn't quite figure out where to squeeze in push-ups until after the fact. I should have been knocking them out in airport waiting areas. I would have looked like an ass, but it would have been nice to have all my days of the challenge contiguous.
This is what I know at this point:
- My best run was 80 in a row
- I'm kind of sad that I didn't make 100 hundred, but not sure it's possible without careful training
- Trying to do 100 in a row everyday is not careful training
- Regular change is in sequence helped me the most. E.G. 20, 60, 20 then 50, 50 the next day.
- The lack of rest break for recovery probably held me back the most. I clearly needed more than 24 hours.