It's day two in my sequence of training and that means forms! I generally love doing them and corrections are usually easy to put into place, but today there was a few too many to absorb.
I've been practicing once a day and have been trying to knock off the errors that I can see. Today I found that I'd been practicing a few things incorrectly - as per usual. It's a standard for me. Since we are doing three forms and there was multiple fixes I need to right things down pretty quick to remember stuff.
- first U punch is a slide over
- first crescent kick after the ball grab, stand up straight first before kick
- stomp louder
- at stomps at blocks before elbow fist strikes
- get low and stay that way
- more hips!
- get low
- timing is an issue. I keep thinking about what the next move is, but forget there is timing in every form.