Friday, May 18, 2007

Zombie Class

Never have I seen such a lack luster, non-energetic, yawned filled evening. We actually ended class early because we were stumbling around so much. There was only four of us, Kid Speed, Nilon, me and Teacher.

One and Two-step drills and some Kata. I don't know about the others, but I felt absolutely beat to death after Tuesday. We actually have some sun now so I even sleep less. I gather everyone is in the same boat.

I felt bad for Nilon. We were working Pyung Ahn O Dan and Bassi and he's still struggling with the first Kata. He still smiled and tried his best.

3 comments:

Miss Chris said...

"Lack luster", "non-energetic", "yawn filled"...That sounds like my past few days lately. Ugh!

Mathieu said...

Is it the temperature outside?

How is it where you live?

These days (and after a ski-free winter) I can't seem to keep myself inside more than 2h at a time.

SUN! SUN!

Potatoe Fist said...

When it's warm the days are really long and I think we burn ourselves out because we just don't get out.

During this season it can go up to 60F, but right now it's raining and 43. No fun again.

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...