Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Back Eval 2

I went to the Doc today and have been officially graduated from my phase of traction, but had a rather frank conversation about what I can and can’t do. 

Principally I’ve got to watch my back like a hawk (keeping it straight and strong all the time) and completely adjust my stretching.  I went over everything I’ve done for years and he pretty much disallowed every stretch I’ve done.  He was trying to tell me all this info and my mind was going to the start of class and how I really couldn’t do any of the stuff I normally did. 

I’ve got to talk to Teacher and see if I can recreate the warm up when I start the classes.  Talk about monumental.   I’m not sure he’ll bite, but if I can’t change that I’ll have to warm up outside of class or something.  Crap!

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...