Time flying

I've started school at night so I haven't been able to sit down and write at all. Just a quick couple of notes:

Teacher is going on a 2 week vacation. A rare thing indeed. This will help me catch up on studies.

Nilon reports that he is moving away. As soon as he said this I started feeling down because no one is going to challenge me like he did. It was good and bad. Now that I said that I'm sure he won't be going.

I tried to continue my morning workout and got up to three five minute rounds, but the cold temperature and just plain exhaustion has made me fight a cold and keep me in the bed whenever I get a chance.

Comments

Mathieu said…
sucks,

heal well
Potatoe Fist said…
Thanks, but I'm sure your life with your daughter is even more complicated and exhausting!

Popular posts from this blog

Gesundheit!

Four Month Learning Curve

App Happy!