Four Birds Amongst The Darkness
Where to start?
In the last two weeks I've had so much going on I haven't been able to post or even think straight. Here's the short list:
- My Mother was evaluated at a Memory care unit. The stay lasted for a week instead of a few days.
- My friend took his life and my wife found him.
- Mom was released yesterday, which seems like a very bad idea.
- We (me and my wife) keep being pulled in my late friend's business.
- I cooked two Turkey's for Thanksgiving amidst two grown men fighting like they were children. Ironically that stress was almost unbearable because all the players were close in proximity.
That's a lot, I know. The stress was only magnified by my inability to sleep.
So yesterday I was moping around after work and my wife pushed me to go to class even though I could barely keep my eyes open. As usual, class was great and helped me to concentrate on the now. I ended up working with girls again, but it didn't seem horrible as they were helping me remember Matsu Kaze.
After class was incredibly helpful because I was able to work on Onna and get some more refinement. I was also able to complete Otoko, which turned out to be relatively short.
To help lighten the mood here are my two progress videos:
Hakutsuru No Onna
Hakutsuru No Otoko
We call it the lurch for a good reason.
Sorry to bring down the mood for my few readers.