Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post Vacay

I went on vacation to the mid-west for two weeks with the wife.  However just before I left my hip starting acting up.  The pain never cleared and I finally went and saw the doctor a few days ago.  Apparently I’ve got a pinched or enflamed sciatic nerve that makes it very difficult to bend over.  I’ve got to go to PT for a bit and stop stretching.  Apparently that was making it worse. 

Work has decided to send me over the big city for some extra work and training.  While I’m there I can attend the Aikido School for two weeks fairly regularly.  Can’t wait.  I had visited a few years ago for two days and loved every bit of it.  This time I’ll remember to wear my white belt and try not to look like a dork trying to remember the ceremonial steps.

No comments:

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...