Friday, October 06, 2006

On Flem

I figured I'd give MA a chance last night. Fighting the tail end of this bout of flu leaves me with little energy. However the class went fast and I ended up leaving at half time after almost losing control of a big glob of mucous. I think I should be good to go next week.

Ironically Nut came back last night. No problems though. Tall guy got partnered with me for height related round house kicks and grabs. I think he bruised my boobie. No matter how I felt during the class I was shaking by the time I got home. Maybe I pushed it too much...

3 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Our poor boobies are never safe!:)

frotoe said...

hahahahahahaha....I mean....I'm sorry your boobie was injured......

Potatoe Fist said...

I appreciate the empathy!

Your Clothes, Book Cast With 100%

  At 6:05am I looked at my phone quizzically while trying to wake up.  My SaBomNim (master teacher), who is legally blind, sent me the messa...